Sunday, April 19, 2009

New stuff

I have two pieces of new stuff today! I've added the adult stage flying for scene 7. And also the complete scene 1. There's lots of repeat frames for scene 1 right now so I'll be trying to add some more in-betweens for it later. Also, the timing right before the mother goes ?! is too short but I'm too tired to change that right now.

Am sick. Gots the runny nose symptom. Animating was annoying today because I had to sneeze and blow my nose every minute. Not fun. Gonna sleep early, let's hope this symptom disappears by tomorrow. Good night!

2 comments:

Jose Marzan said...

Nice! I'm wondering what happened to your "plop" animation before it goes to adult. Misaligned frame maybe?

Flying is fantastic, hes just zooming on by ha ha

Brittany Itsuno said...

LOL ahh, the mom's reaction is priceless. You should have her totally dig down and toss the bird out, instead of slightly tossing him. :x